A Journey Toward Womanhood Curriculum with Student Workbooks
Empower the next generation of women with the evidence-based, award-winning A Journey Toward Womanhood program from Sisterhood Agenda.
For almost three decades, we’ve been guiding girls through the transition into womanhood with our educational curriculum. This updated and rebooted program promotes empowerment, self-concept, health and wellness, including positive mental health, and success for today’s global girls.
With 14 detailed lesson plans and over 100 pages of engaging activities, it is the perfect tool for teachers, mentors, service providers, and community leaders. Explore unique concepts like sisterhood, self-definition, critical thinking, trauma-informed care, history and heritage, self-care, nutrition, and fitness.
We have been guiding girls on their journey to womanhood for almost three decades. Now, it’s your turn to make a difference. With 14 detailed lesson plans and over 100 pages of engaging activities, this guide is the ultimate tool for empowering teenage girls.
What Does This Curriculum Guide Cover?
- The power of sisterhood and self-discovery
- 14 detailed lesson plans that cover comprehensive holistic health concepts and life skills
- Over 100 pages of engaging activities that promote self-awareness, positive self-concept, self-esteem, cultural pride and identity
- Student workbooks to enhance learning and engagement.
- Evaluation materials for effective program implementation
- Optional training offered by Sisterhood Agenda for program implementation, tracking, and replication
Join the sisterhood and let’s empower our girls together!
There are no reviews yet.